Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Simms!

We tried to take a family photo with the auto-timer and it just didn't work out. This is the best picture we got. Max was afraid of the lights, and when you're on the ground, Molly just wants to bite your face. Oh well. I did get a pretty cute one of Devin and Molly while we were trying to see if this would work! :) I do love my little family with all my heart!

We did our tree a little differently this year. Since our room is green all year round, we just added a little red and gold to go for a rustic look.

Our first Christmas together... 2004. <3

Pinterest is my new addiction so I decided to get a little crafty this year. I made the monogram canvas a long time ago and I still love it. I actually got a sewing machine and MADE stockings! I almost quit after the first one... I must learn patience!

I saw these on Pinterest too! You just get those foam cones that are in the floral department at Hobby Lobby or Walmart and wrap them in yard or twine! Again, patience is something I'm working on.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment